Sunday, October 21, 2012

More or less trivial information about ME!


"What i lack in skill, i makeup in enthusiasm."

This timeless quote perfectly sums up the aims of this blog. To understand the world we live in, we must first understand those people surrounding us. 
My quest for knowledge led me to obtain a degree in Professional make-up and Artistry in 2006. I've mainly studied the way how makeup, fashion and photography mold new generations with mass media commitment to generate perfect commercial effect. My education was perfect to hold a job in fashion and image consulting industry, but did not satisfy my thirst to share, especially to plus size ladies, plummer girl and chubby one.
My efforts to further understand the industry then lead me into aesthetic medicine and pharmaceutical needs. These schools of dermatology have many things in common: one single product were packaged into different brand and leak to the market, hence called OEM skincare and cosmetic. My goal is to bring  out the beauty of plus-size, meaning of being plum and chubby while looking good in a clear, concise and entertaining way.
I am also a spiritual practitioner who has composed spiritual blog and Dharma activities. With fans and supporter from my previous blog, i'm working on my new books to be publish soon for reviews. The spiritual blog were then dispute by me few month ago as my old Google account accidentally deleted. 
That being said, there is a reason why beauty tips and tricks are held secret. They reveal the naked Truth without any compromise. Just like the moment before and after a girl makeup, it often scare the hell out of it. What bloody creep your boyfriend was when the day they date you - looking extremely fabulous, and the day they woke up next to you- completely another person. Very few people are prepared to face those facts. As much as I would like to open the world’s eyes, I realize that this site IS NOT for everybody. If you are not comfortable with these topics or you’re simply not interested, I suggest you go leave instead.
If, however, you’re interested in the findings of a genuine truth seeker, you’re at the right place.
More or less trivial information about me:
I’m a lady in her early 20′s and happily commit in a relationship . I was born and raised in Malaysia, I love art,cooking and singing. A devoted Buddhist Vajrayana practitioner. I was born into a Buddhist family but, since I do artificially open my 3rd eye, spiritual practice became part of my life other than art addict and fashion madness. 

Name: Lim Berry
Height: 154cm     Weight:60kg

Jc, my junk .. 

Absolutely creepy eye when i'm little...


This website is however not about religion but about chubby girl gaining self esteem, confidence, healthy lifestyle, and oh yea..looking good with style!
A fat girl's guide to living :)

No comments:

Post a Comment